Thursday, September 13, 2012

13 simple things that always cheer me up!

1. Cats ( I love the sound of my cat's purr)
2. The Beach ( I love the smell, & sound of the waves crashing. I love long walks, especially at night)
3. Cuddles (from the ones I love)
4. Adventures (planning new ones)
5. Kissing the one I love ( embracing his soul)
6. Music ( Understanding lyrics on a deep level, and having that mind/body connection)
7. Classic movies ( I like all the warm, and fuzzy feelings I get when I watch these films)
8. Wearing & collecting anything Vintage ( Loving things from the past)
9. The Rain ( I love the smell, and sound of the raindrops. Nothing beats watching a good movie with your sweetie on a rainy day/night.)
10. The fall & winter (I love to feel the coolness in the air, and the way the snow falls from the sky.)
11. Drive-ins ( Nothing beats watching a movie under the stars)
12. Swimming ( I love the way the water feels on my skin)
13. Cheese Pizza ( It always hits the spot! Goes perfect with a movie)

No comments:

Post a Comment