Saturday, May 19, 2012

My Artwork

I love art so much! I had a blast creating my favorite celebrities. I love listening to music, when I draw. Of course, when I made my Dino drawings I put on his albums. Dino's voice always puts a smile on my face. I'm no professional, but I enjoy the process of creating art. I found several wallpaper images online for the backgrounds. I'm working on more pieces. Art brings joy to my life.

 

“Art washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life.” - Pablo Picasso

 


Dino







Ella Fitzgerald



Vincent Price



Alfred Hitchcock



Lucille Ball


4 comments:

  1. Excellent work, Ellie!

    I'm particularly partial to Dean Martin, BTW, and just LOVE the top graphic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I appreciate your kind comments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey pallie, likes Miss Ellie, you knows that your Dino-creativity is bein' featured at ilovedinomartin for all the gathered pallies to enjoys. Thanks for usin' your gifts to honor our most beloved Dino! Keeps lovin' our great man!

    ReplyDelete